Kubernetes Engineer (m/f) - Remote
- Worked with Vanilla Kubernetes on-premises for more than 1 year
- Production monitoring – second level problem analysis and resolution
- Take over all administration, engineering, maintenance and support service tasks and activities at 2nd and 3rd Levels in respect of the Kubernetes platform.
- Kubernetes platform upgrades.
- Continuous Integration systems. Pipeline integrations.
- System performance analysis and capacity planning.
- Source code management systems (Git)
- GitOps practices.
- English communication skills
- Kubernetes platform administration.
- Kubernetes platform components knowledge (Basic):
- Docker containers and FedoraCoreOS; Prometheus + Grafana monitoring; Calico CNI; Helm; Istio service-mesh; Ansible / terraform; ArgoCD;
- Regular Linux expertise and scripting skills (bash, etc)
- ELK stack
- Software and system engineering concepts, especially cloud-native architecture and landscape
- Storage, NetApp knowledge (nice to have);
- Jenkins, pipelines integrations (nice to have);
- Cloud knowledge (GCP, Azure, AWS) (nice to have);
- Attention to details;
- Customer and Service focus mindset.
- Ability to work in an international organisation (English communication skills are required)
- Ability to manage her- or him -self to solve complex problems
- Team Player
What can you expect from us?
Integration in a professional, dynamic and constantly growing team that:
- Values your professional and personal growth and offers you several training courses;
- Has a strong international presence and can provide you a experience abroad;
- Is always by your side, helps and values you in every single moment.