Site Reliability Engineering (m/f)
- Cloud infrastructure architecture and design;
- Adaptation and migration of environments to cloud;
- Implement and manage cloud infrastructure and operations including: Computing (VMs and BMS); Operating Systems Administration; Kubernetes (Deployment Registry), cluster, nodes, pods and Certificate management; Data base; Load Balancer, DNS, Domains, Certificates; VPC, Subnets, ACL, Firewall/WAF or Security Groups; Express Route / BGP; Backup management.
- Installation and configuration of infrastructure as code;
- Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible;
- In project management;
- With RFPs and preparation / analysis of proposals;
- Availability (Prevention);
- English language skills
- Azure / Google Cloud;
- Operating Systems: Windows Server; Red hat / Centos / Oracle Linux;
- Data base: Oracle Linux; PostGres;
- Schedule: Hundreds and Bash; Powershell; Ansible.
- Participation throughout the service lifecycle - from inception and design, implementation, operation and maintenance of cloud infrastructure;
- Maintenance of services measuring and monitoring their performance, availability, latency and overall system integrity;
- Dimensional systems sustainably through automation mechanisms.
What can you expect from us?
Integration in a professional, dynamic and constantly growing team that:
- Values your professional and personal growth and offers you several training courses
- Has a strong international presence and can provide you a experience abroad
- Is always by your side, helps and values you in every single moment.