QA And Test Automation
Fox IT is a Portuguese IT Consulting Company, born in 2018 with a huge desire to make a positive difference in the IT Industry. Seeing the consultants as our biggest assets, our Mission is to promote fair trade between us, our consultants, and our clients.
We are looking for a QA And Test Automation to join our team:
Your duties will include:
• Contribution to product quality though implementation of agile QA principles.
• Working with talented software developers to introduce and maintain Automated Acceptance Testing.
• Documentation of Acceptance Criteria using suitable notation techniques.
• Where appropriate perform hands-on manual/exploratory testing.
• Own the various test/QA environments in collaboration with the rest of the Technology team.
• Working with internal and external customers to complete QA and UA test plans.
• Own the continued drive for test automation, and pioneer approaches to this.
The successful candidate will have:
• Solid understanding and experience of the agile software development lifecycle, and agile testing.
• Possess outstanding QA testing skills, including test case design, test automation, and test planning.
• Taken an active, lead role in driving Test Automation in an agile software development team.
• Possess leadership qualities required to manage a QA function that’s part of an ambitious software development team.
• Demonstrate an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Be self-disciplined and reliable, trusted to work unsupervised.
• Enjoy working with a disciplined team of talented technical experts, striving to achieve the very highest quality of software delivery.
• Be enthusiastic and pro-active in learning the technologies and capabilities of existing software.
Essential qualifications and experience:
• Demonstrable technical skills or experience with test automation tools
• Demonstrable technical skills or experience with testing code frameworks.
• Demonstrable experience devising testing strategy and reporting.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Experience working with Behavior Driven Developmet
Take the Leap, Join Us!