Test Automation Engineer (QA)
• 1-3 Years of hands on experience with any Test Automation tool including scripting. Selenium is preferred
• Strong in CICD experience with sufficient Jenkins knowledge.
• Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber is preferred
• Selecting or identifying areas/test cases for automation.
• Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy.
• Creating Automation Test Plan and getting approvals.
• Choose selenium tools and configuring selenium test environment (Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and Testing etc.).
• Involvement in Selenium Environment Setup.
• Excellent communication skills.
What can you expect from us?
Integration in a professional, dynamic and constantly growing team that:
- Values your professional and personal growth and offers you several training courses;
- Has a strong international presence and can provide you a experience abroad;
- Is always by your side, helps and values you in every single moment.