Salesforce Consultant - PT & International
Skills You Need:
- More than 3 Years inSalesforce Development;
- APEX and VisualForce professional Experience;
- Salesforce Certification (nice to have);
- English written & spoken;
- Knowledge on Waterfall and Agile approaches and be capable on applying both;
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Ability to translate the requirements into successful projects;
- Knowledge of several Salesforce Clouds and products.
- Capture, document, facilitate and manage business need (including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements, and ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle);
- Accurately assess business architecture impact (including the impact of change on existing process, organization and technology, capturing and documenting new and updated business processes);
- Creating workflows, permission sets, validation rules and others Salesforce configurations that utilize the platform’s extensive functions;
- Conduct meetings and prepare business process documentation;
- Coordinate and follow-up end-to-end the delivery of the business requirements;
- Work closely with different internal teams and other parties.
What can you expect from us?
Integration in a professional, dynamic and constantly growing team that:
- Values your professional and personal growth and offers you several training courses
- Has a strong international presence and can provide you a experience abroad
- Is always by your side, helps and values you in every single moment.