ERP Primavera Functional Analyst
The Functional Analyst will integrate our Quality Department and be responsible for managing Multivision´s information systems, ensuring the identification and implementation of solutions that best meet our internal needs, and that promote the digitalization and automation of processes.
This position is 100% on-site. If you are a fan of remote work, this is not the right job for you.
- Implementation of ERP Primavera Software according to the specific needs of internal areas
- Management of information systems, from the identification of needs, gathering business and technical requirements, to their implementation
- Management of the relationship with the partners involved in the implementation of systems
- Collaborate with the organization’s key-users , developing procedures that meet the needs, taking full advantage of the solutions´
- Ensure proper integration of all aspects of systems, making their transition smooth and simple
- Providing training for key-users
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in IT Management, Information Systems
- At least 7 years relevant work experience
- Strong working experience with ERP Primavera Software implementation (at least 3 years)
- Fluency in English
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and consult at all levels.
- Be responsive and assertive
- Planning and Organization skills