Big Data and Machine Learning Consultant - Brussels
Main activities :
- MLOps, provide continuous integration, delivery and training infrastructure for machine learning.
- Manage a local Big Data / machine learning infrastructure in areas of search indices, databases, virtualization, container technologies, logging, monitoring, testing and notification system
- Provision of quality plans, service level agreements, quality control and evaluation, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with Business Intelligence projects.
- Assistance and support to Business Intelligence developers.
- Provision of security studies, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects.
- Functional requirements and business case analysis.
- Risk analysis.
- Provision of technical studies, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with BI systems.
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- In depth knowledge in managing a MLOps / Big Data infrastructure is a must.
- Working experience with application containerisation, virtualisation.
- Working experience with Python.
- Working experience with Elastic Search technology.
- Working experience with Oracle RDBMS and PL-SQL.
- Working experience in Business Intelligence matters.
- Capacity to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English or French.
What can you expect from us?
Integration in a professional, dynamic and constantly growing team that:
- Values your professional and personal growth and offers you several training courses;
- Has a strong international presence and can provide you a experience abroad;
- Is always by your side, helps and values you in every single moment.