Data Engineer (m/f) - Remote possibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on data pipelines and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience with object-oriented/functional/scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala (master at least one).
- Good knowledge of SQL (mandatory).
- Experience with Apache Spark (EMR, Databricks, HDInsight) (mandatory).
- Knowledge of Unix shell scripting (ex: Bash).
- Experience with Airflow (nice to have, not mandatory).
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud Services, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Networking, Security (nice to have, not mandatory).
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes (nice to have, not mandatory).
- Familiarity with stream-processing systems: Apache Kafka, Apache Spark-Streaming (nice to have, not mandatory).
- Experience with big data tools like Apache Sqoop, Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka (nice to have, not mandatory).
- Passion for what you do and for building things that are useful
- Would like to be part of a team of a large organization with a start-up spirit
- Who respects the ideas of his team members but wants to share his own too
- Curious and a true team player, eager to learn something new every day
- Good communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Positive attitude
What can you expect from us?
Integration in a professional, dynamic and constantly growing team that:
- Values your professional and personal growth and offers you several training courses;
- Has a strong international presence and can provide you a experience abroad;
- Is always by your side, helps and values you in every single moment.