DevOps Engineer Senior
If you’re into growing with purpose and working with talented people in a healthy culture, apply now – we might be looking for you to join our team!
- Deploy, secure, and maintain robust applications in production environments
- Build core infrastructure in the cloud (mainly Amazon Web Services)
- Design application infrastructure using microservices architecture
- Orchestrate containers and maintain environment using Kubernetes
- Automate operations using scripts and automation tools
- Implement reliable CI/CD pipelines
- Comply with all security best practices and relevant compliance / regulatory requirements
- Adopt and promote DevOps philosophy in tech teams
- 3+ years of experience as a professional DevOps engineer including experience building with the following tools and technologies
- Serverless compute
- Bash scripting and system administration
- Amazon Web Services (Certifications preferred)
- Security and compliance best practices on AWS
- Version control tools such as Git
- CI/CD pipelines built with native AWS tools or Jenkins, Ansible, or similar
- Deployment with CloudFormation and/or Terraform
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Comfort with nodeJS
- Experience with database administration is a plus (relational, non-relational,timeseries)
- Ambition to learn and grow into different industries with a modern tech stack
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field + experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working directly with clients with professional demeanour.
What can you expect from us?
Integration in a professional, dynamic and constantly growing team that:
- Values your professional and personal growth and offers you several training courses;
- Has a strong international presence and can provide you a experience abroad;
- Is always by your side, helps and values you in every single moment.