Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
As part of BA Service automation team, you'll contribute to develop and put in place new SW assets aimed to automate SW development and deployment activities in customer projects, using the latest technologies.
If you join us, you will have the opportunity to apply your engineering skills, your deep knowledge and experience in designing systems and solutions that will be deployed globally to our Nokia customers.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about creating solutions, solving problems and developing skills in the latest, cutting-edge networks?
As part of our team, you will:
- Develop SW assets in the areas of test and deployment automation, configure and integrate CI/CD pipeline with existing Business Application products.
- Create SW assets to automate service effort estimation for prospect projects.
- Build tools and capabilities to automate back-office activities in support to project execution.
- Implement SW customization on Nokia or 3rt party SW to meet customer and business requirements.
- Provide DevOps support to project teams.
Your skills and experience
- Java SW development proven expertise. Experience with Pyton would be a plus
- Knowledge of CICD pipeline tools (e.g. Azure, Jenkins, CDS, etc).
- Experience with DevOps technologies, best practices and related tools.
- Knoweldge of RESTful Web services
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Kafka, MQ, Jenkins
- Expertise in NFV, SDN and Cloud concepts
- Knowledge of test automation framework.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experiencer with Nokia Continuous Delivery (NCD) architecture would be a plus
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered. Company Culture: We believe our people are our greatest asset and we aim to foster a fun, challenging, positive, and inclusive work environment. We offer 1-on-1 mentorship, learning and development opportunities, global impact and interaction, and flexible work/life balance.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.