Senior React (NextJS) TypeScript Developer (with GraphQL)
Senior Position. We search developers, who want to shape the future and make an impact through technology-driven solutions in a constantly changing world. If you truly care about your craft and look for a positive, technically challenging and professional team to join - write us!
We are looking to hire a passionate React (NextJS) developer to technically design and develop new Frontend JS-Applications. This is a senior position and requires a minimum of 7 Years professional experience.
Primary focus will be the development of sophisticated, re-usable across projects (as possible), Frontend JS applications using NextJS for our current projects, developed from scratch. Your duties may include collaborating with the design/product team for new application features, communicating with QA, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code and deploying applications (currently we are using Heroku, AWS Amplify and AWS in general). The focus will be FE-related work, but an understanding of Node.js is mandatory.
To ensure success as a React developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of NextJS, GraphQL, libraries, tailwindCSS and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding developer should be able to provide simple, maintainable, scalable & flexible solutions to technical challenges upcoming with the foresight of an experienced engineer.
Next.js React Developer Responsibilities:
Feedback Design/Product Requests on technical feasibility
- Ensure quality and performance of the application
- Thinking of ways to reach a re-usability of components across projects
- Recognize potential obstacles and fix bottlenecks
- Taking ownership of your code
- Write high-performing, scalable, reusable code
- Maintaining the code and optimizing the application
- Challenging the status quo
React Developer Requirements:
At least 7+ years of proven experience in React app development
- Practical and deep experience with NextJS and their best practices
- Proficient in TypeScript
- Experience with GraphQL and REST
- Proficient in code versioning tools: Git.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Full project lifecycle experience and understanding.
- Plus: Experience with tailwindCSS
About Digital Seals
Digital Seals is a behind-the-scenes tech-start-up as a service, creating digital products for enterprise customers. We got a strong team of unicorn founders and tech professionals that understand the corporate perspective and execute with a start-up mentality. Clients in our portfolio include products of winning startups, e-government companies and mature corporate enterprises.
Company website: https://digitalseals.de