Mid-level NestJS TypeScript Developer
Mid-level Position. We search developers, who want to shape the future and make an impact through technology-driven solutions in a constantly changing world. If you truly care about your craft and look for a positive, technically challenging and professional team to join - write us!
We are looking to hire a passionate Nest.js developer to technically design and develop new JS-Applications. This is a mid-level position and requires a minimum of 5 years professional experience.
Primary focus will be the development of sophisticated, re-usable across projects (as possible) JS applications for our current projects, developed from scratch. Your duties may include collaborating with the design/product team for new application features, communicating with QA, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code and deploying applications (using AWS and Heroku). The focus will be BE-related work, but a solid understanding of React is mandatory.
To ensure success as a Nest.js developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of JS Frameworks, libraries and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding developer should be able to provide simple, maintainable, scalable & flexible solutions to technical challenges upcoming with the foresight of an experienced engineer.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities
Feedback Design/Product Requests on technical feasibility
- Ensure quality and performance of the application
- Thinking of ways to reach a re-usability of components across projects
- Recognize potential obstacles and fix bottlenecks
- Taking ownership of your code
- Write high-performing, scalable, reusable code
- Maintaining the code and optimizing the application
- Challenging the status quo
Node.js Developer Requirements
At least 5+ years of proven experience in JS app development
- Practical and deep experience with JS frameworks and their best practices
- Experience with SQL and NoSql databases
- Experience with GraphQL and REST
- Proficient in code versioning tools: Git.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Full project lifecycle experience and understanding.
- Nice to have: experience with AWS Amplify + AWS
About Digital Seals
Digital Seals is a behind-the-scenes tech-start-up as a service, creating digital products for enterprise customers. We got a strong team of unicorn founders and tech professionals that understand the corporate perspective and execute with a start-up mentality. Clients in our portfolio include products of winning startups, e-government companies and mature corporate enterprises.
Company website: https://digitalseals.de