.NET Backend Developer
WITHUS is a technology-oriented company with its activity focused on specialized consulting services and product custom design and delivery. Combining high know-how in printed circuit design, embedded systems, microcontroller based designs, smart energy, telecommunication systems, wireless technologies, software development, among other skills, WITHUS brings expertise and key solutions to the market. At WITHUS we strive for quality, we privilege relationships, and we stand out for excellence. With more than 20 years, our history is guided by the dedication to each employee, focusing on career management and knowledge development. At WITHUS, the focus is you!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic training in computer engineering or similar (preferably with 1/2 years of relevant professional experience).
- Experience with development in .NET;
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Languages, C# (mainly) and Java;
- Knowledge of algorithms and Back-end software development;
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture (API REST)
- Ability to implement Unit and Integration tests
- Ability to work with software version control tools;
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum);
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes (preferably)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and trends and don’t be afraid of trying something new;
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success;
- Communication capacity;
- Excellent ability to work autonomously and proactively;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary compensation
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Office in the city center (750 to 1000 meters from Aveiro train station)
- Dynamic work environment and friendly team
If this opportunity arouses your interest, you have the profile we are looking for and would like to embrace a this new challenge, do not hesitate to speak with us and send us your application.