Opplane specializes in providing advanced data-focused solutions for financial services, telecommunication, and reg-tech to accelerate their digital transformation journey. Opplane leadership team is comprised of Silicon Valley serial entrepreneurs and experienced executives. Its expertise comes from years of specific industry experience at some of the world’s top companies, such as PayPal, Xerox Parc, Amazon, Wells Fargo, SoFi in the areas of product management, data technology, data governance, data privacy, security, machine learning, and risk management.
Roles & Responsabilities:
A DevOps Engineer will on its day-to-day research and deploy new systems, optimize and automate the logging, monitoring, and performance of existing systems, help the Dev and Data Science teams with Cloud infrastructure and optimization of cloud resources. Opplane is an ISO 27001 company, security and best practices are ingrained into the responsibilities for creating and maintaining reliable and resilient systems.
- Must have experience in DevOps and enjoy this critical role.
- Knows GCP or AWS, professional certification is highly valuable, and if you don't have you commit to a roadmap to get one for GCP or AWS DevOps Engineer.
- CI/CD tools and development of deployment pipelines for "Infrastructure as Code".
- Advanced features Docker and Kubernetes.
- Flexibility, trustworthiness, team collaboration, and self-sufficiency.
- Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Linux Skills
- Unit Testing
Nice to Have´s: