Join the team of experts responsible to build the new way to rate banking corporate clients!
Lisbon (Portugal) based opportunity
As a Medior Java, you will join the team, which transforms the rating systems for banking platforms. The team goal is to build a new platform to manage banking corporate client ratings in one of the biggest international banks.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Be energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with Clients and Colleagues.
- Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team.
- Learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team.
- Work independently and comfortably in fast-paced, ambiguous, and often multi-directional work environments.
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing.
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features.
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
The ideal candidate has:
- 1-+4 years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Core Java, multi-threading, Spring, Spring Boot frameworks.
- Familiarity with managing microservices with RESTful APIs built on application frameworks like Spring Boot / Drop Wizard / etc.
- Experience with test-driven development and unit testing.
- Experience Collaborating with product owners and architects on making design decisions.
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Banking domain knowledge is a plus
- French is a big plus
We offer you:
ITDS is a fast-growing European company delivering IT & Integration services for the financial industry in Europe employing more than 400 professionals & engineers. ITDS listed on the Financial Time 1000 as the 66th fastest growing company in Europe in 2021.
We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested, please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always apply by sending us an email to HR@itdsportugal.pt or