BUSINESS ANALYST (BANKING)
Own the future with ITDS by taking part in international banking projects & developing your expertise in both software integration and Lending Business.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be part of our integration team working on digital integration programs by implementing advanced applications. These applications provide financial institutions with a wide variety of tools for leading business development, running daily processes, enhancing product offerings, and exporting diverse reports.
Your key Responsibilities: Parametrize and integrate IT Lending solutions!
- Collect the business and functional requirements from the end-users
- Prepare business processes documentation and identify solution gaps
- Participate in the project delivery lifecycle as a Business/System Analyst and occasionally as a manual tester
- Configure the system and enhance the application database (Oracle)
- Identify and document relationships between systems and their integration methods (API / Flat files etc.)
- Conduct application training with business users
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- 2-+4 years of experience working as a Business / System Analyst
- Experience with Lending, leasing, banking & Revolving product
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Experience with BRD and FRD preparation
- Experience in UAT and regression testing
- Relational database (Oracle) and SQL knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Possibility to travel and work abroad
- Extensive understanding of the software delivery quality
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Banking domain knowledge is a plus
- French is a big plus
We offer you:
ITDS is a fast-growing European company delivering IT & Integration services for the financial industry in Europe employing more than 400 professionals & engineers. ITDS listed on the Financial Time 1000 as the 66th fastest growing company in Europe in 2021.
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested, please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always apply by sending us an email to HR@itdsportugal.pt or https://itdsportugal.com/oportunidades/business-analyst-lisbon/