We are High Performance Center Portugal, a part of NTT DATA group, offering IT services to national and europeans clients from sectors as automotive industry, bank, insurance and europeans agencies.
We are focused on software development and maintenance using the most advanced technologies improving the quality and eficiency of our projects.
We are looking for a Automation Tester to join our phenomenal team.
- Methodologic implementation of test process (Automated, API Testing) with focus on technical testing;
- Build, Execute and expand test automation suite using an automated testing framework;
- Accurate and timely reporting of test progress;
- Defect management (Identify, report and retest), using Jira or equivalent;
- Should be flexible in doing both automated testing and functional testing when required;
- As a senior automation tester, should be able to coordinate and support other testers.
- Very familiar with the software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of Automated testing techniques and tooling – at least 2 (E.g. Selenium web driver (Java, Python or C#), Katalon studio, RobotFramework, Cypress);
- Minimum 3 years experience in test automation;
- Knowledge of REST services using Postman or SoapUI;
- Working knowledge of Databases and SQL;
- Working knowledge of BDD Gherkins/Cucumber;
- Strong communication skills, oral and written;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) – at least B1 level;
- Spanish knowledge are valued;
- ISTQB Foundation Level is a plus.
- Gross annual salary divided by 14 months + Meal allowance;
- Extra Vacations Days;
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible hours;
- BeFlex Working Model (work remotely from home or office);
- Well Being Programs;
- Social, legal and fiscal support;
- Corporate Discounts Program.
Send us your CV to "HPC.Lisboa.Talents@nttdata.com" with the reference "Automation_EI"