Medior Full Stack Developer (ANGULAR2+/JAVA)
Join the team of experts responsible to build the new way to rate banking corporate clients!
Lisbon (Portugal) based opportunity
As a Medior Full Stack Developer, you will join the team, which transforms rating systems for banking platforms. The team goal is to build a new platform to manage banking corporate client rating in one of the biggest international banks.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of a web application responsible for internal IT management data sources, standards, and rules about their usage as well as its governance.
- Design and implementation of the User Interface in line with branding guidelines.
- Design and implementation of the business logic/service layer in line with user requirements.
- Design and implementation of the data storage and data access layer.
- Definition and implementation of the unit and end-to-end test strategy.
- Definition and automation of the entire build/test/deploy pipeline.
- Involvement in continuous requirements engineering activities.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-4+ years of experience with Angular, Java, node.js, GraphQL, CSS, SQL, and Jenkins.
- Experience in defining a suitable architecture for web applications.
- Experience in working within an agile/DevOps team, incl. common technologies such as git, Jira, confluence.
- Strong IT/software engineering background.
- Strong focus on solutions including a strong sense for high-quality code.
- Well-developed conceptual abilities.
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Banking domain knowledge is a plus.
- French is a big plus.
We offer you:
ITDS is a fast-growing European company delivering IT & Integration services for the financial industry in Europe employing more than 400 professionals & engineers. ITDS listed on the Financial Time 1000 as the 66th fastest growing company in Europe in 2021.
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested, please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always apply by sending us an email to HR@itdsportugal.pt.