What you will be doing:
- Working closely with our CTO and Product Manager to help deliver the best experience to the end user.
- Taking part in a cool, fun and relaxed work environment.
- Learning how to be a better developer, way beyond the code you produce.
- Exploring exciting new web technologies, outside of the scope of client work, and bringing back value to the team.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and get involved deeply.
- Self-motivation and working independently, but also good at collaboration, decision making and working with others.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written at a high level in English.
- WordPress knowledge/experience
Nice to have:
- HTML5 and CSS3 fundamentals for proper markup (cross-browser).
- An “eye” for design.
- SCRUM experience.
- Monday.com experience
- Experience in programming and software development.
- We measure work in goals and quality of delivery, not in the number of hours you are sitting in front of your computer.
- Salary range is around 18k ~ 28k, but will depend on your experience.
- We value your growth, this is why learning time is important to us as part of your work.
- Work with the most crazy and fun people you've ever known!
About Drag Taste:
- We are the most fun and entertaining company in Portugal.
- We are growing at an exponential rate, and we have a ton of more ideas and new content coming up soon.
- We are open to everyone and anyone
- We have been featured in most of the biggest news channels.
- We've worked with great names such as: Coca-cola, Facebook, Spotify, Netflix, Google, TikTok, and so much more!