Role Main Tasks:
- RPA development using Blue Prism Platform.
- Development of new and maintenance and enhancement of existing RPA solutions.
- Bring improvements in the corporate performance by optimal use of the RPA technology.
- Ensure that the outcomes derivable from a business process are in line with the strategic goal.
- Bring innovation into business processes with the aim of positively impacting the company results.
- Working experience in RPA development using Blue Prism platform.
- Working experience in system development and implementation projects.
- Working experience in maintaining and enhancing the systems.
- Knowledge in SQL and .net programming (C# or vb.net).
- Agile working practice, structured project management, and communication.
- Experience in stakeholder Management.
- University degree in computer science / information technology or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English is a requirement.
- Experience with international and multicultural projects.
- Capability to work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Capability to constantly look for new innovations, technologies and methods which can improve the daily work activities.
- Analytical skills with proficiency in debugging and problem solving.
- Working experience in low-code development, manly for ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of client side and server side scripting
- Knowledge of client/server APIs and experience of software integration.
- Apache Jelly.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Business analysis skill.
- Working experience in Business Process Management- Working experience in installation and configuration of Blue Prism RPA Platform.