Senior FullStack Developer
Glartek, founded in 2017, is a fast-growing leader in Augmented Reality (AR) solutions for the Manufacturing Industry and our mission is to increase the efficiency and safety of production and maintenance processes. Our software solutions combine the AR and Internet of Things (IoT) domains to bring visibility, optimization and reassurance of field operations. Glartek has offices in Lisbon and Leiria, Portugal. The company has very large customers such as EDP and Renault and have raised over €1.5M in venture capital. For further information, please see www.glartek.com.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the growth of the company, reporting directly to the product team. This intense and demanding role will require you to be involved in all projects from concept to completion. As the ideal candidate, your goal is to be a versatile, high-energy and problem solving driven. You will be involved in fast-paced day-to-day cloud and agile development. Last but not least, you will be empowered and accountable for a wide range of initiatives, which will give you the opportunity to own your career path and shape the future of Glartek and AR.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Working across the entire system architecture.
● Meeting with the design team to discuss UI/UX ideas and specifications.
● Responsible for implementing full-stack features.
● Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
● Planning and implementing new functionalities.
● Transforming design ideas into functional features.
● Create documentation.
● Identifying and fixing code errors and performance.
● Do code review from your team mates.
● Testing new functionalities and UI/UX dynamics.
● Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
Required Skills and Knowledge
● BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field.
● Previous portfolio working as a Fullstack Developer
● Previous experience with Node.js and GraphQL
● knowledge in TypeScript, Go Lang, MongoDB and AWS services is a must.
● Programming proficiency for React.js applications.
● Good communication skills.
● Comfortable learning new technologies and tools
● Experience with memory and space optimization.
● Good troubleshooting skills.
● Excellent attention to detail.
You will benefit from regular team building activities, a relaxed culture, flat hierarchy, flexible holidays, flexible working hours, remote work, growth and development opportunities, health insurance, annual bonus based on company performance and a modern office close to public transportation. Last but not least, you will be working on a ground-breaking product, where you can use your creativity and knowledge to help solve challenging technical and social problems.