SSE2108: Senior Software Engineer / Developer
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to be part of our R&D Development teams and to work in one of the fields: TV/PBX platforms middleware, TV portal and Cloud Signage, Hub Integration software and Mobile Applications. It is a great opportunity to work with state of the art software development technology in a great team environment. The positions opened are:
Senior Full Stack / Backend Developer
Frameworks: NodeJS, DJango;
Language: Python, Typescript, SQL, C/C++;
Databases: MySql, ElasticSearch, Redis.
Senior Frontend Developer
Frameworks: Angular, VueJS;
Senior Platform / OS Developer / Network Software Developer
OS: Android, Linux;
Languages: C/C++, Python, Perl, Bash scripting;
Networking frameworks: Mikrotik, openWRT, PFSense, Asterix, FreePBX, IPtables; Apache, NGinx.
- Development of software according to the requirements defined by product owners , specialists or R&D Director;
- Integration of the developed code;
- Provide expert support of third line;
- Implementation and support for new hardware platforms;
- To abide with the rules of Environment, Safety and Health at work within its area of operations;
- Perform all tasks within quality standards, the environment and health and safety , and within the rules defined in specific procedures for this function;
- Customer focus.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, and talented people;
- You must be a passionate about software, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethic, responsibility and commitment;
- You must be eager to learn and be challenged every day;
- Knowledge of UML developmental, modeling language;
- At least 2 years of experience in a Software Developer role;
- Experience working with Open Source software development tools such as GIT, Bugzilla, ReviewBoard, TestLink, and editors such as Visual Studio Code and Eclipse;
- Fluent in english (written and spoken).
We will also value the following
- Knowledged in scripting languages under Linux environments (Bash, Perl);
- Knowledge of Web Development, Chrome inspector and development tools;
- Knowledge of SQL and databases, such as MySQL and SQL Server;
- Knowledge of Service Oriented architectures;
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish and/or any other languages.
What we offer
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable year on year;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,...), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant R&D Team that works closely with the Product Development and Quality Assurance teams.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference SSE2108.