JSE2108: Junior Software Engineer
We are looking for Junior Software Engineers to be part of our R&D Development teams and to work in one of the fields: TV/PBX platforms middleware, TV portal and Cloud Signage, Hub Integration software and Mobile Applications. It is a great opportunity to work with state of the art software development technology in a great team environment. The positions opened are:
Full Stack / Backend Developer
Frameworks: NodeJS, DJango;
Language: Python, Typescript, SQL, C/C++
Databases: MySql, ElasticSearch, Redis
Frameworks: Angular, VueJS;
Platform / OS Developer / Network Software Developer
OS: Android, Linux;
Languages: C/C++, Python, Perl, Bash scripting;
Networking frameworks: Mikrotik, openWRT, PFSense, Asterix, FreePBX, IPtables; Apache, NGinx
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, and talented people;
- You must be a passionate about software, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethic, responsibility and commitment;
- You must be eager to learn and be challenged every day;
- A degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any related field;
- Fluent in english (written and spoken).
We will also value the following
- Knowledged in scripting languages under Linux environments (Bash, Perl);
- Knowledge of Web Development, Chrome inspector and development tools;
- Knowledge of UML developmental, modeling language;
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish and/or any other languages.
What we offer
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable year on year;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,...), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant R&D Team that works closely with the Product Development and Quality Assurance teams.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference JSE2108.