JIT2108: Junior IT Systems Administrator
We are looking for a Junior IT Systems Administrator to be part of our S&IT team.
- Provide IT helpdesk support to Nonius’ users employees worldwide;
- Install, update and follow the maintenance plans for Nonius IT infrastructures (networks, equipments, servers, printers, laptops, monitors and other peripherals);
- Setup work stations, email, applications and accesses for new employees;
- Ensure that all critical systems are running properly, on a daily basis;
- Maintain the datacenter, its rules and its systems;
- Follow the procedures for backup and disaster recovery as defined in the strategy;
- Execute scheduled recurring tasks;
- Work closely with the IT manager to implement the annual IT plan;
- Keep updated all documentation on procedures, diagrams and servers’ logbooks.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an IT technician;
- Knowledge/Experience of Google G-Suite suite as Administrator;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking);
- Knowledge with the Linux operating system as administrator;
- Basic knowledge of common shell scripting languages and tools, such as Bash;
- Basic experience with Windows Server operating system as administrator;
- Knowledge of VMWare ESXi administration;
- Basic computers/server repair and maintenance skills;
- Installing operating systems, network configuration, virtual machines;
- Network infrastructure, cabling, working with routers and switches, TCP/IP.
We will also value the following
- Bachelor’s degree / Level 5 degree in IT or a related field;
- Knowledge of network administration and monitoring tools;
- Have worked with Routing, Switching, VLANs;
- Knowledge on configuring VoIP, SIP phones, IP-PBX, IVRs;
- Have worked with Ticket Management systems.
What we offer
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable year on year;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,...), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant S&IT Team.
Please send your resume in English to email@example.com with reference JIT2108.