We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer that should be comfortable to work directly with designers, to build a bridge between the design team needs and the development team, allowing us to have the best websites in hospitality but also the best CMS in the industry.
Your knowledge, creativity, and accountability will be a key factor for team success so you should be a dynamic person who is constantly eager to learn and a good team player with a sense of humor.
Please check required skills and if you think you are a fit we would love to hear from you.
Required to have:
- Understand UI/UX standards and user patterns
- Proficient understanding of web markup HTML, CSS
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that websites will adhere to them.
- Web researcher for modern emerging web technologies and techniques
- Have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Highly detail-oriented and always committed to quality and innovation
- Self-organized, self-motivated and a positive collaborative attitude
- Sense of humor
Good to have knowledge in:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of VueJS or other modern JS framework
What we offer:
- Great environment in a full remote Agile team, but you can go to the office if you prefer
- Health Insurance
- Career Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Team Buildings
- Free coffee, tea, etc.
- Birthday day-off
- Friendly Child-policies
- Great team-mates
- Macbook laptops
Who are we?
GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
We are extremely proud that GuestCentric was featured on the Skift Travel Tech 250. A report that selected the 250 travel tech companies that are shaping the modern day travel experience.
The development of such a software requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
How to apply?
Send your CV to email@example.com.