Junior Product Specialist Cisco (W/M)
To support the business unit on all aspects of product maintenance and day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Development and regular maintenance of Tech Data intranet site to ensure an effective first port of call for the Sales Floor
- Develop a level of product knowledge to assist in first line queries that cannot be solved via the Sales Floor use of the intranet
- Ability to prioritise and resolve internal customer issues
- Prepare callout day offer sheets and administer compass campaigns
- Support the Sales Floor with the vendor bid process
- Recognition and appropriate escalation of potential problems
- To support the category and business development team with day to day operational activities
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Highly numerate
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Interpersonal Skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- IT industry knowledge – Channel, Vendors, Programmes and Competition would be an advantage
- Experience of SAP R3 and Business Warehouse would be an advantage
- Competitive salary package, career plan & performance bonus.
- Health insurance.
- Life Insurance
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and good environment.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
If you think this opportunity makes sense to you, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org