Technical Pre-sales Azure (W/M)
Entry level technical role working in a specific solution/technology area, gaining accreditation and subject matter expert expertise (predominantly for one vendor), working internally/externally with the partner base and sales organization on defining less complex solutions and projects for partners.
- Ability to work with sales team to support the design and configuration of vendor solutions (e.g. define a Bill of Materials for use by sales team) to meet customer requirements
- Provision of an outstanding quality of service and meet predefined customer service level agreements (SLAs)
- Use internal and vendor tools to generate accurate bill of materials on a timely basis to serve resellers and their customers and other Tech Data sales teams
- Ownership of assigned Request Manager resolver group
- Respond quickly to queries or customer care issues
- Communicate product and technology information to educate internal and external audiences
- Deal with product/solution enquiries from internal/external sales, vendors and resellers
- Understanding and application of vendor promotions
- Maintain peer-level technical contacts in assigned vendor
- Work towards the required level of technical knowledge in product or technology group and the achievement of any vendor related accreditation
- Assist the Business Solution Centre (BSC) to support sales activity and improve partner utilization rates
- Opportunity to deliver basic post-sales implementation services
- Develop Product knowledge to a competent technical level in line with vendor/business expectations
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, priority management and planning skills.
- IT industry knowledge – Channel, Vendors, Competition and End User is desirable but not mandatory depending on seniority of role.
- Existing knowledge of product and technology portfolio is desirable but not mandatory depending on seniority of role.
- Competitive salary package, career plan & performance bonus.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and good environment
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
If you think this opportunity makes sense to you, send your updated resume to email@example.com