Team Leader - Scrum / Kanban
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our team!
- At least 3 years of experience of SCRUM and KANBAN methodology;
- Degree in Management, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Familiarity with the concepts of tasks, backlog monitoring, burn down char, user stories, among others;
- Knowledge of SOA architectures;
- Knowledge of DB technologies (SQL and No SQL);
- Knowledge of SOAP, WCF, REST/JSON services.
Who We Are:
We are an ecosystem of companies with more than 15 years of helping our clients overcome the most demanding challenges with innovative solutions and a disruptive approach.
Our Centres of Excellence include Software Engineering (OutSystems and Cloud and Fast Deployment), Enterprise Service Management, ServiceNow, Security, Cloud Services, Digital Transformation, Telecommunications Engineering, and Compliance.
Why Joining Us:
- Participation in relevant national and international projects in countries, such as the UK, Mexico, Puerto Rico, EUA, and Ireland.
- Join a company with growth above 30% since 2015.
- Great work environment and access to our Benefits Club, such as access to a sailboat, and Wine Club .
- Continuous initiatives of social and environmental responsibility supporting our serious commitment to people.
Ready to join a new challenge with us? Apply now!