Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Remote)
Dellent Consulting is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services that connect the best talents to the best projects.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is a key driver in the hiring process; they are responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, qualifying and interviewing.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruiting process for corporate requisitions.
- Identify top-level talent by developing and executing talent sourcing plans for assigned business area. This includes internet research, networking, direct sourcing, team member referrals, advertisements, career events, associations, and other sources as needed. Develop a proactive pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Mine internal (with more than 25K entries) and external databases to identify suitable candidates.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years' of corporate full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, peers, and business managers at all levels.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication; listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced, high pressure, challenging and hyper-growth environment.
- Operates with a high sense of urgency while not compromising details.
- Attractive compensation.
- Health insurance.
- Working with national and international clients.
- No formal dress code.
- Great culture and learning environment.
If it seems good to you, send us your application so we can meet and have a chat!