Junior Real Time Analyst with English
You come with:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills;
- Ability to function in a team environment, providing the necessary support and assistance to various levels from management team;
- Strong analytical skills, understanding complex reporting and data transformations from multiple sources;
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Previous experience in a BPO environment;
- Willingness to work in 24/7 schedule in 3 shifts pattern;
- Residence in the Lisbon area.
Your day in Conectys:
- You will monitor and report Attendance;
- You will be responsible for monitoring queue/lines level performance and variance to the forecast in real-time;
- You will be responsible for analyzing the trend running for the day to provide actions necessary to achieve/exceed the targets;
- You will approve real-time schedule changes by proactively change scheduled breaks/Lunch if needed to achieve the targets;
- You will report and manage outages and system issues;
- You will provide recommendations for addressing and responding to the variance against the forecast;
- You will manage real-time skilling or assigning of workload to the front liners to maximize utilization.
We have for you:
- Real-Time Analyst and soft skills initial and continuous training;
- Career growth across different departments;
- Private health insurance as of the 7th-month contract;
- Work from Home possibility;
- Meal allowance paid by card with fuel discounts;
- Monthly performance bonus and yearly performance management system.