We are looking for an QA Engineer (full-time) to work remote or if you preferer in our Lisbon office.
You will join our Quality Assurance team to help us maintain and create new test suites.
We work with a large stack of services and technologies, and Automation is very important to us because it is what keeps us fast and agile and that will be one of the main areas where we want you to work.
Your knowledge, creativity, and accountability will be a key factor for team success so you should be a dynamic person who is constantly eager to learn and a good team player with a sense of humor.
Do I have what is required?
- Great team spirit and open collaboration
- Experience in writing tests and test automation
- High attention to detail
- BDD - Gherkin
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Test automation
- Coding skills (Node.js)
Do you think you are the right person? … If so, let’s check who we are!
Who we are?
GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms. We are an innovation-focused, entrepreneurial and multicultural company. We believe in serving our customers really well, working hard - and having fun.
What we offer?
• Great environment in a full remote Agile team, but you can go to the office if you prefer
• Training Police
• Salary package with benefits according to experience + a great career plan
• Opportunity to work with exciting technology stack and methodologies
• Great team-mates
• Health insurance
• Fun time at team buildings
• Birthday day-off
• Discounts in gym membership
• Family and children-friendly policies
• Use of MacBook laptops
How to apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.