Software Engineer (F/M)
Are you passionate about digital transformation? Curious about automation, continuous improvement and optimization? Our opportunity is the perfect match!
At Quidgest, we help our clients to accelerate their business by delivering high-quality management software through model-driven development. Our Genio Platform generates +96% of the codebase for our projects, reducing dramatically their time to market. The systems delivered by Genio are flexible and adapt to each business’s changing reality.
Over the last 30 years, we have developed hundreds of tailor-made solutions for organizations in both the public and private sectors across the globe: El Salvador, Jamaica, Brazil, UK, Kenya, Switzerland, and others. Do you want to be a part of our revolution? If you are interested to join us, please send us your CV with a ref. #EIT-SEngineer to email@example.com
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our products in 1 of our 12 Business Areas;
· Develop new features and patterns in Genio platform, that are reusable company-wide;
· Perform IT analysis and implement new technologies in your department products:
· Work on projects, all over the world, that digitally transform our clients.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Good level of English and/or Portuguese;
Autonomy, flexibility and enthusiasm for new challenges;
Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Engineering or similar (or equivalent work experience).
· Work in a dynamic and diverse team in a company with a global presence;
· Salary according to the level of experience;
· Health insurance;
· Participation in various events;
· Continuous training and certifications (project management and tech);
· Opportunity for career advancement in a company that invests 60% of their budget in R&D.
Quidgest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that encourages and supports diversity among its employees, whether it is regarding nationality, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other. Our organization aims at reflecting the diversity of our employees, our users and our community. Our commitment to continuous improvement and healthy work environment is real, that is why we engage our employees in quality work processes and invest in their development.