Senior Accountant (f/m/d)
Qiado offers and implements innovative and creative lease accounting solutions, namely software implementations and accounting services, all over Europe.
Headquartered in South of Germany, we are proud to be opening our third office in North of Germany after having successfully build up our Lisbon branch.
If you are an experienced and IT-driven accountant who is not afraid of supporting consulting projects, we would be happy to receive your application. Our team is as international as our customers. We offer our services all over Europe and in various languages.
- Record of transactions in ERP
- Reconciliation of banks; prepare invoices; control of accounts receivables and payables;
- Prepare accounting reports for headquarters and statutory in Portugal (able to sign – Contabilista Certificado)
- Prepare tax calculations and submissions, namely VAT and SAFT
- Cost control maps / PL analysis
- Archive and classification of accounting documents
- Payroll and HR management (less than 10 people)
- Onboarding of new employees
- Support on recruitment processes
- Follow up legal and accounting requirements
- Support on logistics (supplies, travel, books, etc)
- Support on external projects (consultancy in accounting / IT projects)
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as an Accountant
- Strong experience with SAP FICO as a user is essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Independent working method
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Openness to very moderate frequency of travelling
· Very good English (written & spoken)
- Very good Portuguese (written & spoken)
- Contabilista certificado is a must.
- Experience in a Consultancy is a big plus.
Flat hierarchies and lots of space for your personal development. We offer attractive options for Life-Domains-Balance and your professional development, a competitive salary and experienced colleagues. We are proud to have received the Great Place to Work Award with an outstanding result in work environment.
We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectations and nearest starting possibility.
Florian Caixeta Matzke
Qiado GmbH - Recruitment Partner
Tel. +49 (0) 174 98 97 219