Front End Developer
Simple Tech is a technology company with a passion for PEOPLE. We strive to make technology work better to PEOPLE’s lives by making it as painless and as uncomplicated as possible. In everything that we do, we test the boundaries of technology. We innovate, we learn, we refine and we continually improve ensuring that in everything that we do, our clients will always win and get the maximum value of technology.
When you join us, you are part of our family. You will grow with us and we will grow with you. You will have many challenges that will make you learn.
- You will be working in one of our multinational digital commerce teams helping deliver digital commerce platform projects.
- Partner with users, clients, product managers, and software developers to understand and translate requirements, user workflows, and UI mockups
- Contributes to both customer projects and internal product/service advancement initiatives
- Improves and customizes user interface and design elements for enterprise-scale products & projects - ability to translate the wireframes/visual designs to functional code meeting customer requirements with the right user experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability and passionate about developing amazing user experiences and strong attention to detail.
- Keep up with current conventions in the web development community
Who you are
- Applied experience of UI development principles
- Experience in Developing Single Page Applications using React JS/ Node JS/ Vue JS/ Backbone JS/ Angular JS/ RESTful APIs.
- Experience in API Development using Node JS will be an Added Advantage.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Have a good understanding of tools and libraries such as jQuery, Handlebar, LESS, SASS, and Bootstrap
- Knowledge in JSP/ASP.net and frontend-backend integration will be an added advantage
- Preferred experience in headless API driven front-end development
- Exposure to Real-world experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web and developing responsive web applications.
- Exposure on eCommerce platforms is preferred with an overview of microservices architecture, cloud-based application development
- Deliver against specific timescales following the methodology, aligning to processes
- Knowledge of agile practices and a DevOps mindset – exhibiting an inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Work independently without supervision
What do we offer
- Possibility of participation in international recognition projects
- Career development
- Challenging work
Workplace: Guimarães, Portugal
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and an optional cover letter.