Simple Tech is a technology company with a passion for PEOPLE. We strive to make technology work better to PEOPLE’s lives by making it as painless and as uncomplicated as possible. In everything that we do, we test the boundaries of technology. We innovate, we learn, we refine and we continually improve ensuring that in everything that we do, our clients will always win and get the maximum value of technology.
When you join us, you are part of our family. You will grow with us and we will grow with you. You will have many challenges that will make you learn.
As the Software Architect, you make architectural decisions for the team by being a hands-on code contributor and the visionary force behind the technical solution. You value simplicity and challenge technical constraints and procedures. You drive the team’s engineering practices in test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment.
- You guide the team to design and maintain the architecture of solutions
- You are the thought partner to create user stories and acceptance criteria
- You guide delivery teams on technology strategy related to coding practices, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- You align business processes to technology processes in collaboration with business functions
Who you are
- You are passionate about leading your team to the best practices and develop the team’s skills
- You are familiar with Java/JVM and ideally functional programming e.g. Scala
- You have experience coding systems and designing the architecture of web solutions
- You see great potential in DevOps and Cloud and feel comfortable integrating them in your team’s workflow
- You understand modern architectural concepts like API structures, authentication, microservices, and containerization
- Ideally, you understand CRM, PIM, DAM, CMS, and other connected systems
What do we offer
- Possibility of participation in international recognition projects
- Career development
- Challenging work
Workplace: Guimarães, Portugal
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and an optional cover letter.