We are a Centre of Engineering and Product Development that designs, develops and operates innovative products in the mobility industries, namely Automotive and Urban Mobility, Aeronautics, Ocean and Space.
Today, we are defining the future of mobility, as well as building advanced space systems and state-of-the-art aircrafts, while working towards a better, brighter and sustainable future here on earth.
CEiiA exists for the love of engineering.
Our mission is to be a global platform of engineering and product development that senses the future, portrays shifts and performs opportunities through the development and the market of new products and services.
We're an organization for planet earth committed people, bringing together an amazing innovative community.
More than good professionals, we hire awesome people.
Our people are the core of our business accomplishments.
Our teams are diverse and we welcome one´s individuality, empowering differences.
We value different expertise and outlooks, generating an all-round habitat for each person.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for an experienced QA who will lead the QA team and will have the opportunity to interact with different people across the organization, from Business Developers, Tech Leads and Technical Team in a multi-project's environment.
· Lead and evangelize QA culture across the team;
· Participate in the whole product development process, from the definition and analysis of technical requirements to the end-to-end tests;
· Preparation and execution of a test plan, based on manual and automated procedures;
· Execute manual and automated tests and analyze their results;
· Preparation of test reports;
· Analysis of cross-platform issues;
· Analysis and resolution of issues and bugs;
· Ability to apply continuous integration strategies and platforms as well as automated testing tools and procedures;
· Knowledge of Web Services and micro-services environments;
· API testing knowledge;
· High-Level Software Development of appropriate solutions;
· Domain of processes and procedures of the developed platforms;
· Elaboration of test plans;
· Elaboration of test plans;
· Encourages appropriate use of reusability techniques (e.g. design patterns, library extraction, new component creation);
· Supports and mentor other colleagues;
· Experience in an Agile environment such as SCRUM or Kanban will be valued.
WHO YOU ARE
· Graduated in Computer Science or equivalent field of studies;
· Experienced in testing and quality in the Software area;
· Proactive with initiative spirit and adaptability skills;
· You have sense of responsibility and self-driven;
· Fluent in English (written and spoken);
· Excellent analytical skills, troubleshooting and attention to detail;
· Excellent team player with communication skills;
· If you have ISTQB Certification would be a plus.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
Above average package
We facilitate and promote a balanced and healthy lifestyle by articulating work with personal life.