Technical Project Manager
Simple Tech is a technology company with a passion for PEOPLE. We strive to make technology work better to PEOPLE’s lives by making it as painless and as uncomplicated as possible. In everything that we do, we test the boundaries of technology. We innovate, we learn, we refine and we continually improve ensuring that in everything that we do, our clients will always win and get the maximum value of technology.
When you join us, you are part of our family. You will grow with us and we will grow with you. You will have many challenges that will make you learn.
As the Technical Project Manager you are the mastermind behind the product vision. You drive product success by creating a product vision and convey it to stakeholders. You collaborate with stakeholders, the development team and Scrum Master to deliver the product.
- You plan technical projects with own budget and responsibility
- You collaborate with different departments on multiple subjects
- You contribute information and recommendations to technical plans and reviews to achieve operational objectives
- You manage proactive change & adoption with key stakeholders
- You resolve problems, identify trends, determine system improvements, and initiate necessary changes
Who you are
- You enjoy IT project management
- You are familiar with classical and agile project management methods - ideally with IPMA, PMI or scrum certification
- You understand common web technologies
- You are enthusiastic about current technology trends and their usage to achieve an excellent user experience
What do we offer
- Possibility of participation in international recognition projects
- Career development
- Challenging work
Workplace: Guimarães, Portugal
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and an optional cover letter.