Simple Tech is a technology company with a passion for PEOPLE. We strive to make technology work better to PEOPLE’s lives by making it as painless and as uncomplicated as possible. In everything that we do, we test the boundaries of technology. We innovate, we learn, we refine and we continually improve ensuring that in everything that we do, our clients will always win and get the maximum value of technology.
When you join us, you are part of our family. You will grow with us and we will grow with you. You will have many challenges that will make you learn.
As a Business Analyst you drive organized and effective requirements to build the product. Together with a cross-functional team you apply creative and practical thinking to translate requirements into direct improvements. You ensure the team understands what they are expected to build by aligning the backlog and user stories to overall objectives defined by the Product Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You shape the end-to-end product strategy, determine its business value, and manage the product backlog ahead of the team
- You utilize your market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for your team
- You act as a representative of the Product Manager and exercise strong decision making
- You define, implement and track performance metrics of our product and support the team on product demos
Who you are
- You are a strong collaborator that enjoys challenging the status quo
- You are experienced in facilitating agile ceremonies for digital products
- You are skilled at managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blocks and prioritizing features
- You are a fast learner, can quickly translate pain points into end user demands, and enjoy staying up to date on current industry trends
- You have a good command of the English language
What do we offer
- Possibility of participation in international recognition projects
- Career development
- Challenging work
Workplace: Guimarães, Portugal
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and an optional cover letter.