Azure Infrastructure Developer
Simple Tech is a technology company with a passion for PEOPLE. We strive to make technology work better to PEOPLE’s lives by making it as painless and as uncomplicated as possible. In everything that we do, we test the boundaries of technology. We innovate, we learn, we refine and we continually improve ensuring that in everything that we do, our clients will always win and get the maximum value of technology.
When you join us, you are part of our family. You will grow with us and we will grow with you. You will have many challenges that will make you learn.
Within Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services our agile approach gives true on-demand cloud computing. At Spltech we adopted DevSecOps and IaC practices. Our aspiration is to automate everything that can be automated with the aim to have self-managing systems.
As an Infrastructure Developer (f/m/d) you are responsible for implementing on cloud, on premise and hybrid global infrastructures using automation techniques and infrastructure-as-code. Your responsibilities will include:
- Automation of infrastructure provisioning, configuration, maintenance and orchestration processes
- Supporting the infrastructure design process
- Automation of deployment processes
- Implementing reliable monitoring systems
- Implementing system and data backup and recovery procedures
- Producing documentation for infrastructure maintenance and operations
- Transferring knowledge to the Operations Team
- System performance tuning and general improvements
- System troubleshooting
Examples of typical technologies/methods we use (please note, this can change rapidly and be quite different in accordance to the project):
- Linux/Unix Administration and Linux based private cloud infrastructure
- Automation/configuration management with Terraform and Ansible
- Creating and maintaining Docker images
- CI/CD tool handling in Jenkins/Harness/ArgoCD or similar
- PHP applications like Magento, Typo3 - LAMP Stack
- Monitoring Tools like Sensu, Nagios, ELK-Stack
Who you are
- You are experienced in the above described role as well as the above mentioned technologies
- You enjoy working in an international and agile environment
- You have a good command of the English language
What do we offer
- Possibility of participation in international recognition projects
- Career development
- Challenging work
Workplace: Guimarães, Portugal
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and an optional cover letter.