Quality Assurance Analyst - Jumia (Full Time)
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia's ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Analyze, review and assess user requirements, specifications and testability models
- Create Test Case specifications
- Implement tests on all test levels (from design to execution), evaluate the results and document deviations from expected results
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Improve and implement QA methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Working experience as Quality Assurance Analyst/Software Tester, preferably in Agile environment
- Knowledge about software lifecycle, test processes, web software and native apps
- Experience in E-commerce is an advantage
- Experience in an analytical/planning role
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude
- Likes problem analysis and solving
- Eager to work in a team environment and share knowhow – easily adapts to new situations and changes
- Keen attention to detail
- (Nice to have) Experience with automation tools (eg. Selenium or Katalon)
- (Nice to have) ISTQB certification - Foundation level
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Please send your CV in English. CV in other languages will not be considered.