Our Team is growing, and we are hiring!
Are you passionate about technology, full of energy and ambitious? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic and challenging organization that can help you achieve your full potential?
If your answer is YES, then this job opportunity is for you!!
What you will do
You will be part of an extraordinary team that creates software that has a long-term impact in the World. In this role, we expect you to:
- Collaborate with the internal team to produce software design and architecture;
- Write functional code using .NET programming languages;
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Improve existing software and be involved in our product roadmap.
If you’ve seen the tv show The IT Crowd, we are looking for someone who codes like Maurice Moss (with or without women slacks) and easy-going like Roy Trenneman.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- A real passion for learning and a “can do attitude”;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines.
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to join a solid and debt-free company;
- Relaxed, informal and friendly office environment;
- Integration in a dynamic and experienced team with lots to teach you;
- Opportunity to work on fast-growing projects where you will work side by side with decision makers;
- Remuneration compatible with experience and demonstrated knowledge.
CAVEDIGITAL is a software house and a market leader with over 20 years of experience, that helps Leadership Teams to digitally transform their organizations.
We are a true team, where people push forward and make a difference, and above all, make it happen!
Our office in Lisbon has a great location, with quick access to public transport.
Visit us at http://www.cavedigital.com
Interested? Apply here - email@example.com -, with your availability and salary expectations, and do not forget to attach your CV.