Software Developers for Business Continuity Team
Our Business Continuity team is growing, and we are hiring.
Are you a hands-on professional who does not run away from big challenges? Someone who is eager to learn and grow, as well as contribute with expertise in solving problems and proposing innovative solutions? If your answered YES, then this job if for you!
What you will do
· You’ll be responsible for the continuous running of one or more software applications and its ecosystems;
· You’ll be involved in the development of control and monitoring software and in the development of software tools and scripts that will help in maintenance;
· Debug, fix, test and write new code on several languages;
· Work with other colleagues to improve production environments, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety.
What we are looking for
· Experience with .NET (C#, ASP.NET), MS SQL Server, more than 1 year will be a plus;
· Will be a plus, experience with: Microsoft SharePoint Server; Microsoft Azure; Microsoft Visual Studio; Active Directory; IIS; PowerShell; Web Application troubleshooting.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
· Ability to work effectively towards tight deadlines;
· Responsibility and pro-activity;
· Organization skills, autonomy, and teamwork.
What can you expect?
· Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with engaged and dynamic teams;
· National and international projects;
· Directly participate in the product roadmap;
· Opportunity to grow;
· Relaxed & informal work environment.
· Participation in Microsoft early-adoption programs.
CAVEDIGITAL is a software house and a market leader with over 20 years of experience, that helps Leadership Teams to digitally transform their organizations.
We are a true team, where people push forward and make a difference, and above all, make it happen!
Visit us at http://www.cavedigital.com
Interested? Apply here - email@example.com -, with your availability and salary expectations, and do not forget to attach your CV.