Junior Graduate Developer
Do you want to work on enterprise level software development projects and gain exposure to cutting edge technologies?
Do you want to experience a truly sophisticated Agile development environment?
We are looking for developers to join our customer-facing and internal tooling teams.
As part of a growing, collaborative team, you’ll have the chance to work on a mixture of green-field and legacy products, which will give you a great opportunity to learn and take your skills to the next level. We constantly strive to adopt the latest proven technology and tools.
To sum up, your day-to-day challenges would be:
- Collaborate using code reviews, occasional usage of pair programming and unit tests
- Develop and own different projects that provide innovative solutions for our customers
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications built using our technology stack
- Rapidly fixing bugs and solve problems
- Own the full delivery cycle of your developments using Azure DevOps
- Pro-actively looking for ways to improve the Fabrica platform and its products
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of international people in Portuguese, French and English
We hope that you are enthusiastic about your career and motivated for a busy and responsible role. We place a great deal of focus on the development of our people, supporting you and providing ample opportunity to advance.
We provide multiple internal and external training programmes for you to grow your skillset on top of:
- Building knowledge of a diverse set of industries through mentorship and working with a varied team of people
- Opportunities to grow and broaden your programming knowledge through working with a variety of languages and tools
- Flexible working and remote work supported
- A graduate position with competitive salary and benefits
Send us your cv at email@example.com and join our team !