Full Stack Engineer
PEPData is a Portuguese company in the regulation area that aims to disrupt the KYC (know your customer) market through simplification and automation of everything related with bureaucracy. The company started with the identification of Portuguese politically exposed persons (PEPs) but the ambition is much bigger.
At our company, every employee works as an independent and self-organized individual who contributes with their work in a remote and agile way.
About the position
As a Full Stack developer, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Development, testing and deployment of code regarding the frontend and backend part of our platform.
- Participate in the discussion, elaboration and documentation of solutions with the technical and management team.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Minimum of a BSc in computer science or engineering.
- Professional experience with Node.js + React or AngularJS.
- Professional experience with web technologies like CSS and semantic HTML.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
- 1.5k – 1.75k €/month (x14) + 7.63€ meal allowance (22.500€-26.200€ per year).
- Health insurance.
- Opportunity to work in fast growing company, with lots of cool challenges to solve.
If you're interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.