Sobre a oferta
At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
We are looking for a Readiness Manager candidate to work within our team. This person will help building and managing the Go Live Plan activities & strategy for a Network Monitoring Solution.
- Help managing the RAID log and anticipate any possible deviations to the Go Live plan;
- Work closely with the different client and offshore teams to identify/update readiness activities;
- Help managing & tracking the Go Live Plan activities;
- Define a Governance and Communication Plan for the Go Live;
- Help aligning the Go Live activities and timelines to meet the Stakeholder expectations;
- Help defining a transition strategy from the current to the new tooling;
- Help defining a transition strategy to the BAU and Application Maintenance activities;
- Review the overall client procedures and identify improvement opportunities.
- Agile methodologies (preferably SAFe);
- Knowing the concepts of an ITIL process;
- Application Maintenance setup & procedures;
- Collaborative tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams);
- Experience with CI/CD procedures;
- Experience on DevOps Approach;
- Experience with Project Management;
- Speak English fluently.
- Enjoy working in a team & helping others to improve;
- Be proactive and organized;
- Critical spirit and commitment to quality;
- Ability to Work under Pressure;
- Team player;
- Be transparent and work collaboratively.
If the above sounds like the kind of job opportunity you would want to get involved with, then please do not hesitate to apply now.