DevOps Engineer (Automation)
At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The DevOps engineer provides software engineering and cloud infrastructure support and advice across multiple product lines. A BS in Computer Science or similar degree along with 2 to 4 years of experience would be an ideal fit. The job requires excellent knowledge of Linux operating system Amazon Web Services, automation and databases.
- Design, build and improve on CI/CD pipelines to make them robust, performant and efficient;
- Continually document and improve DevOps processes;
- Build tools and automation to power developer-friendly deployments;
- Continually improve reliability and performance of all environments.
- Docker containers of JVM-based microservices;
- Kubernetes (using Kustomize application management);
- AWS EKS;
- CI/CD via Github Actions.
- Code (or script) in at least one modern application development or utility language (Python, Go);
- Be a competent Linux user with experience with AWS;
- Strong skills of automation and DevOps tools is a must;
- Experience with monitoring production systems;
- Knowledge of Windows Server and IIS is a plus.
If the above sounds like the kind of job opportunity you would want to get involved with, then please do not hesitate to apply now.