Quality Assurance Engineer (SoapUI/Fiddler)
Dellent Consulting is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer for a challenging project.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Write test specifications, test cases, and test procedures;
- Responsible for the automation of all the related testing activities;
- Assure that the products are effective, accurate, suitable and free from defects, operational problems and errors.
What do you must have:
- Relevant experience working in a QA Automation role;
- Experience with testing APIs, backend services and databases;
- Experience in automation testing tools such as SoapUI e Fiddler;
- Knowledge in Web Services with REST and SOAP.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies (Scrum);
- Good ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Exceptional problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit.
It would be a plus if you also have:
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies;
- Friendly team of qualified professionals;
- Professional training and career development opportunities.