Sobre a oferta
This professional will be responsible to develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis (using PostgreSQL) and design, build and deploy BI solutions.
- We value diversity in our workforce! Be part of a truly international and multicultural environment and take on the challenging and interesting position.
- Join our highly motivated and dynamic colleagues with a strong team spirit.
- Is able to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Has the ability to execute assignments independently.
- Feel responsible for processes and show ownership and continuity.
- Is able to liaise with management as well as internal customers, in a concise and clear manner.
- Speaks fluent English. Portuguese is an advantage.
- Ideally with background in the area of Finance / Financial Services.
- 3+ years working experience as a database developer with PostgreSQL.
- Expert Level SQL, PL/pgSQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
- Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON.
- Ability to efficiently write database code without compromising data quality, privacy nor security.
- Knowledge of database design principles, query optimization, index management, integrity checks, statistics and isolation levels
Task & Duties
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis using PostgreSQL.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions.
- Use warehouse data to generate reports to support business decision-making and performance monitoring.
- Maintain data analytics platforms.
- Interact with the internal business owners and clarify / analyze requirements.
- Aid in PostgreSQL database maintenance and monitoring.
- Document the internal developments and processes ensuring business continuity