HydraDev was founded in 2015 and has since grown to be an expanding multi-disciplinary team. Our goal as a company is to implement the best software solutions for any given problem, the more challenging the better. With this goal in mind, we seek and train the best developers, offering our collective talent to foreign and local clients.
What We Are Looking For
- Degree in Computer Science or IT-related – (nice to have)
- Open-minded to new challenges
- Great problem solving and communication skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) - Important
- At least 2 years of experience with NodeJS, Django or Laravel
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with, and learn, trending technologies in both national and international projects
- Relaxed and positive work environment (Playstation, free coffee & tea, team building sessions)
- Health insurance since the first day of employment
- Training opportunities and free access to Egghead
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Merit-based career progression
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference BE.DEV_2020.
We contact candidates within 15 days if the profile matches our needs. In case it doesn’t we would still like to keep your CV on a database for future opportunities, with your consent.