Sobre a oferta
Are you passionate about digital transformation? Curious about automation, continuous improvement and optimization?
At Quidgest, we help our clients to accelerate their business by delivering high-quality management software through model-driven development. Our Genio Platform generates +96% of the codebase for our projects, reducing drastically their time to market. The systems delivered by Genio are flexible and adapt to each business’s changing reality.
Over the last 30 years we have developed hundreds of tailor-made solutions for organizations in both the public and private sectors across the globe, in: El Salvador, Jamaica, Brazil, UK, Kenya, Switzerland, among others. We are growing and looking for new talent for our team. Do you want to be part of our revolution? Join us!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our products in 1 of our 12 Business Areas
- Develop new features and patterns in Genio platform, that are reusable company-wide
- Implement new technologies in your department products (IT analysis and development)
- Work on projects, all over the world, that digitally transform our clients
What we are looking for:
- Experience in at least two of these technologies: C#, Java, React, Angular, View.js, .Net Core, R, Hadoop, Darwin, PowerShell, SonarQube, Jenkins, SQL Server 2019, Postgres, REST;
- Good level of English and/or Portuguese
- Autonomy, flexibility and enthusiasm for new challenges
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Engineering or similar (or equivalent work experience)
- Work in a dynamic and diverse team in a company with a global presence
- Salary according to the level of experience
- Health insurance
- Participation in various events
- Continuous training and certifications (project management and tech)
- Opportunity for career advancement in a company that invests 60% of their budget in R&D
If you see yourself working here, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference #ITJ-SE-052020 until December 18th, 2020 and tell us why you think you would be a great fit for this role.
Quidgest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that encourages and supports diversity among its employees, whether it is regarding nationality, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other. Our organization aims at reflecting the diversity of our employees, our users and our community. We believe that the best products and services are a result of not only a great talent, but also of a diversity of perspectives, ideas, cultures and life experiences. Our commitment to continuous improvement and healthy work environment is real, that is why we engage our employees in quality work processes and invest in their development.